Cincinnati Jazz Hall of Fame Induction 2020/2021 Celebration, Oct 3, 2021
Inductees were born in the Cincinnati area or have spent a portion of their career performing in this area. Induction ceremony at Mount St. Joseph University. Jazz-studies scholarships are awarded to local high school senior, jazz musicians. Entertainment is performed by local jazz musicians.
This afternoon will include:
- VIP Reception (by invitation only)
- NICK CLOONEY, Emcee
- Induction Ceremony and The BLUE WISP BIG BAND celebrating their 40th year
- Jazz at Dusk Combo and Greater Cincinnati Youth Jazz Orchestra
- Special lifetime recognition for DORIS DAY (Nee: Doris Mary Anne Kappelhoff)
- MARY ANNE BAROTHY, Doris Days biographer, selling/autographing her revealing book, Day at a Time
- LES BROWN, JR, son of Les Brown & his band of renown (Doris Days first national big band) selling a newly released CD, Doris Day, With Love
- JOHN LEON, nationally recognized sculptor, will be displaying and selling his amazing jazz-z-zy sculptures.
- MARK SCHLACHTER, former WNOP manager, selling/autographing his book, People and Places of Indianas 93rd County
- Take a chance on our SUPER SPLIT-THE-POT!
Mount St. Joseph University, (View)
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45238
|Kid Friendly: Yes!|
|Dog Friendly: No|
|Wheelchair Accessible: Yes!|